Shipowners/Charterers calling at Malta & Sicily ports benefit from our full agency service through Seatrans Shipping
own offices and our approved Sub-agents. Our wide market presence and extensive experience give us the commercial sensitivity to understand the different needs of owners, voyage and time charterers and operators, and to anticipate and prevent problems for all of them.
Tramp Agency services:
Current Locations for Tramp agency:
- Attendance on Board Vessel Prior Arrival and Departure
- Continual Cargo updates from entrance to Departure
- Weather reports
- Attendance to Customs clearance formalities and arrangements/coordination of all other services concerning vessel’s movements
- Drafting of Bill of lading, Cargo manifest, Certificate of origin
- Attending to additional services such as: handling spare parts, crew changes, Fresh water delivery and any other Husbandry Matters.
Malta ( All terminals in Malta)
Sicily ( All Terminals in Sicily)
Container Lines calling at Malta ports benefit from our full agency service through Seatrans Shipping
own offices based close to Malta Freeport. Our wide market presence and extensive experience give us the commercial sensitivity to understand the different needs of owners, voyage and time charterers and operators, and to anticipate and prevent problems for all of them.
Liner Agency Services:
Enquire about this service by clicking here
View our list of services here
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Marketing and sales
- Cargo co-ordination
- Port supervision, including provision of labour if required
- Full documentation and cargo control
- Co-ordinating Operations with Lines Planning Offices/ Feeders and Terminal Operators
- Control and tracking of the equipment and cargo
- Compilation of discharge and loading cargo information
- Reporting regularly to the Line regarding cargo booking, organising and supervising the delivery and acceptance of inward goods at the receiver's depots, coordinating and supervising the unstuffing operations for unconsolidated goods, the checking of different categories and types of packing to be used for the shipment, according to the goods and destination, organising the sending and return of outward bound cargoes from exporters’ depots, co-ordinating and supervising transshipment cargoes.